User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10 I'm from the eastcoast.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    a salmon!

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Igor Karkaroff

    I don't have no clue on how this person is, but this is an amazing drawing. I love how you shaded the face so the viewer can know were the ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    Goodness gracious great ball of fire! The sun looks so freakin' huge and it's very romanic. Agreeing with the others, it is fuzzy, but you can still make out what ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lunar Eclipse

    Wow that's pretty. I remember around February, there was a lunar eclipse outside my house. Everybody as outside looking at it and taking pictures. The news said that the next ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    a raven!

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    a mongoose

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Quoting Game

    Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    Unicorn......aww

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Research Re: Searching for "S" words

    Samba, salsa, sassy, simple, sweet, sour, sucker, shorty, shoe, shhhh, shiver, silver, sick, slip, slide, summer, spring, spy

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: a challenge to friends

    First off, welcome to the young writers society! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger3915. Great having you here! :backtotopic: This was awful. You need to use spell check and learn when to ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Other Re: Summer 08

    Wow...... well, the others already said what was needed to be said. I shall not repeat. This was terrible. You must really like chat room and/or text talk. It's in ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic

    I didn't see any nudity. Not that I wanted to see anything, but you said that it was rated "R" because of language and some nudity. Well I guess if ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 90% Signature: 75% Custom Title: 70% Avatar: 89% Country: 100% Overall: 80% You passed!

    Jun 6, 2008


A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon