User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Welcome Mat Re: Miss Blacktiger3915

    The clarinet is fun to play! I say give it another try. On another note, my turtle, Kacey, died a couple of days ago. Sad. :(

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get Pregnant Quick!!

    In the news about a month ago, a group of young teenage girls (around 15-17 years old) made a pact that they will get pregnant by any means by the ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: You're Not At the Beach Anymore Barbie! -Chapter1

    I will be writing the other chapter soon so stay tight everyone! Thanks for reading. :D

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Miss Blacktiger3915

    Hello. My name is Brooke S. M. I live in College Park (right next to Atlanta), Georgia, USA. I live with my 14 year old brother, Mason, my beautiful mother, ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: What Do You Love About YWS?

    I could share my stories and poems. Love it.

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Parrish! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. If you have any questions that need to be answered ir just need a friend, I'm you're girl! Have a great time here and ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 I don't know what you're talking about? :D

    Jul 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    You're welcome :D

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures of The Great Outdoors!

    Oh my goddness. These are beautiful pictures! I love the black and white's way better than the colored ones. The picture of the flower on the side is the most ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: ATV Magic

    I love this picture! I have to strongly disagree with mostly everybody. I like how it is smugged in the back. It makes it seem like he is going lightning ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nursery picture

    Oooooohhhhhh cute picture. Babies are so cute ( well most of them). I agree with Big Bad Bear, the head of the baby looks a little stretched out to the ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty's Photography

    I love the pictures! My favorite is the one with the flowers. I'm jealous that you can go to other beautiful countries and take pictures. I can only stay in ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *insert stereotypical newbie message here*

    Hellllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooo Amy!!! What's good? I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. I'm here if you have any questions about anything or you just need a friend. Have a great time here and I ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    This will be my first time voting! ( My birthday is on Nov.4. How lucky am I?) Anyway, I was with Hillary at first, but later down the line...... I ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hi! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. If you have any questions or just need a friend I'm here for you. Have a great time here and I look forward to reading ...

    Jul 25, 2008


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights