User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Summertime was written by Will Smith. Anyway..... Seasons Change- Corrine Bailey

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good day people of the Universe!

    Hi! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger3915. Nice meeting you. I hope you have a great time here like I have. See you around. Peace. 8)

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just thought I'd say hi!

    Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger3915. If you have any questions, I will be more than happy to try to answer them. If you just need a friend, I'm ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    a kangaroo

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    a rhino

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Other Re: Rap Myuzik

    What?????!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally disagree. Rap has nothing to do with gas prices, world hunger, or anything else! The government controls these things and mainly tax payers. Rap is music. Just ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Cows

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    It's going to take forever to make all red stars! Well, better get started.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, This Profile Is For Umayyad Revival Magazine

    Wow. That's a great thing to do for the young writers. I have respect for 'all.

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello All! May I introduce myself?

    Hi! I'm Brooke or aka blacktiger3915. Welcome! If you have any questions or just need a friend, I'm here! Have a great time here and can't wait to see your ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, This Profile Is For Umayyad Revival Magazine

    Hello... the reason I said no was because I don't subscribe to magnazies. Welcome to the young writers society I guess....

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Animal Farm

    I didn't know that a vampire was an animal....but anyway... a bat!

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Deep Creek

    I love all the pictures! I guess I liked them a lot because I love nature! I wish I had a cabin in the woods. Sadly we are not rich. ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    I love the lion king! 10/10 Samba.....

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 They're extinct.....

    Jun 9, 2008


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James