User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Encore. [Edited]

    This poem was very enjoyable to read and was very good. It had alot of passion and feeling in it which makes it nice to read. The row of periods ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: catch 22

    I'm sorry to be a stick in the mud... but I thought this as an eye sore to read. Not the writing, but the structure, the puncuation, and the capitaliztion ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    The horny cats pissed under the blue moon. A _______ rabbit _______ the _______ garden. (adjective/verb/adjective)

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Suzanne is a Lame Butt

    I can. Nice....

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: The Road to Home

    I really want to hear the beat and tune to this too. I liked this song. Like the othes stated, it was a little too repeative. I don't think you ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Glass

    I agree.... even though I thought this was enjoyable to read, I believe that this will make a better poem than a song. To me, the person in this song ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Saint's Soda Can Sculptures (New: 19.4.08)

    Nice.... you should show and tell Coca-Cola about this. You may can get a commerical deal......oooohhhhoooo.... watch out Pepsi!!!! Anyway, I really like them. You made a whole community of ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers in Suburbia

    Wow.... I'm impressed. The first three pictures are really great. I love how thee camera brings the main part of the picture out and has a certain gloe about it ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hi Charlie! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. Nice to meet you. The young writers society is proud to have a member who is passionate about writing and liking grammar like you. ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from some place exotic (I promise!)

    Hello. I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. Nice to meet you Anna. How are you? I hope you'll have a great time here and have a great time in college! I wish ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    The ugly watermelon cried when it hit the ground. The _______ monkey _______ on the _______ girl. (adjective/verb/abjective)

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snowy Trees

    I love snow. It's sooooo pretty! And deadly..... but this picture is very well takin'. Down here in Georgia, we see snow, but it's not really heavy. When it's just ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    I drown the cat. The ________ boy was climbing a tree. (adjective)

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    I_____ the cat. (verb)

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    This is the deal... Each person will start a sentence like this... I_____ the dog. (verb) or like this.... The _______ girl ran up the stairs. (adjective) The next person ...

    Jun 15, 2008


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle