User avatar

blacktiger3915

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back! I remember you very well. I did even now that you were gone. Not saying that in a bad way, but I thought I saw you post and ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Enter the Lady

    Good day; morning; afternoon; night! Just wanted to be different. I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. I am a friend indeed and is in need of friends. So if you need a ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: No one steal mah hart!

    Hi! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. Great having you here! If you have any questions that need to be answered or just need a friend, I'm your girl! Make sure you ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!

    Hi! Welcome to the young writers society! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. How are you? So nice to meet you. I hope to read your works in the future and I ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Brithday Firestarter!

    I'm extremely late, but Happy Birthday to you, and I wish you will have many many more! Have a great time!

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Which Flower Are You?

    Wow...I'm a rose. Pretty.

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi Ink! My real name is Brooke. Welcome to the young writers society! I hope you will have a fantasic time here. Can't wait to read your works! See you!

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! ^_^

    Hi! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. If you need a friend or just need some questions to be answered, I'm here! I never been to the fanfiction forum. I guess I'll ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing

    What's up Jack? I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. Welcome, nice to meet you. If you need a friend or need some questions to be answered, I'm free and willing. Have a ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hello! My name is Brooke aka blacktiger.Nice to meet you. If you have any questions you need to be answered or just need a friend, I'm here for you! I ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, all!

    Hello! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. Welcome to the young writers society! Good to have you here. I can't wait to read your works. So how long have you been writing?

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Welcome back y'all! I'm leaving for a week soon and will miss posting for some time. Have a great time without me! I know y'all will.

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    Hola! My name is Brooke aka blacktiger. Nice to meet you. If you need a friend or just need some questions to be answered, I'm here! Have a wonderful time ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Foreigner

    Hi! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. I just introduced myself because I never seen you before on here. Welcome to the young writers society! Great to have you here with us. ...

    Jun 18, 2008


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind