User avatar

blackstorm

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flyboy: Immortal

    I thought it was extremely good. It could maybe use some more emotion though. I mean, it only mentioned the boy being sad at the beginning. If my dad where ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gink

    As the raven flew through the dark, stormy night its attention was drawn to a solitary shadow of a figure on top of a building. It was crouched down and ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Corny....It's funny! I wrote it like three years ago and...

    I actually liked it. And it's college not collage. Also, don't put your work down before anyone even reads your material. Be proud of it. (Obi-wan has spoken!)

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Divine Beauty

    I liked it. However, the "That monstrous of a pit." part doesn't make any sense. Are you trying to say "monstrosity" or "monstrous beast" or maybe just plain "monster"? Anyway, ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oceans Rise

    As I stand, rooted to the floor I feel great oceans of water begin to rise up in me. It rushes forth as I see your form slowly drifting away ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snakes of Tempered Steel

    Here's a rewrite. See if this is any better. :) What a wonder this is that you, my angel, would come down to me with your flaming snakes of tempered ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: my heart

    Good poem, but I have a question. When you say "Oh my heart. Im so sorry I make you ache this way. My heart loves the way you smile, sing, ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Semiprecious

    I LUV IT! ...Sorry, but it was awesome! If this is intro to a story, I want to read this story. Oh, by the way, in the fifth stanza on ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Youga's Story

    Run faster! Run FASTER! Youga commanded himself as he ran threw the back alleyways of Arafta. Have to get away! Youga was being chased by a member of the Mage’s ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Hidden Sanctuary chp1 pt1

    When it says "I couldn’t help look over at him..." do you mean "I couldn't help but to look over at him..." or "I couldn't help looking over at him..."? ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: So Much for Magicians

    I think it is great... for a prologue. I would have preferred it if there had been a little more of the actual action in this section, but that is ...

    Nov 2, 2007


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill