User avatar

blackstorm

  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Deep blue with very pale yellow stars What is the color of the deepest cave imaginable?

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Fosdick (seriously, it's the last name of someone in my school whose first name is Jason!)

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but they capture you and force you to create more characters that they want. I wish that I could actually draw.

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Blood and guts

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but they will never come off again. I wish that I had a handsome and sweet boyfriend.

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Samurai

    sorry to burst your bubbles but I have never played Warcraft and therefore have no idea what you are talking about

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Spoonerisms!

    Clath Mass (Math Class)

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why don't you know?

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    clouds

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Boring

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    I guess MadHatter didn't have another wish, so I'll just give mine. I wish that I completely understand, read, write and speak Japanese while still retaining my current abilities in ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    Is he hot?

    Nov 15, 2007


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness