User avatar

blackstorm

  • Lyric Poetry Re: What you said

    You say to me that life is a breeze, but mine has turned to a storm. You say for me to take a break, but this break has torn my ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    crazy

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    depends if it layed on its back or not if a penguin got shot :cry: and was covered with blood, what are all of its colors?

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I am wearing shoes right now. What is the color of a hole in space that sucks up anything and everything?

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you know so much about your story that it fills up your head and your head explodes. I wish that I knew how to play Go better.

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but it is only physical invincibility and when your boyfriend dumps you, you die of a broken heart. I wish that I could breathe in space, underwater, and on ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Depends on the rate of photosynthesis on that side. If a dog wags its tail, is it happy?

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Spoonerisms!

    Oh, another one that someone said at my work yesterday was... Chubble Decked (Double Checked)

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    CHANGING WORDS! Hmm... So many to choose from... I think I'll pick... Night

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    slime

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but it becomes night all of the time and Earth slowly dies. I wish that I had a hot tub.

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Accys!

    Superfluous Six Umbrellas Push Elephants Right From Life Under Ominous Urges Sincerely Giraffe

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    Has he starred in rated R movies?

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Spoonerisms!

    Promuter Cogram (Computer Program)

    Nov 26, 2007


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak