User avatar

blackstorm

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Ya gonna make a wish Hatter? No? Alright then, I'll make a wish. I wish... that I had a pet dragon who is completely kind and would never hurt another ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    and played some...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    scars

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that the Taste Fairy was related to the Tooth Fairy.

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but then they discover that they suck at videogames, kill themselves, and then all online games are shut down by the government. I wish that I could actually spell.

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: jihad (a prose poem)

    I liked it, very original. However, just one thing that concerns me. In the "i can’t function with you in my head. and so i drink." line is there supposed ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love, Obsession, Addiction

    I really don't know what to add. What really caught my attention though was that the rhythm was sort of off and that the "Love is sacred." line should probably ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Give to me

    Give to me a ship to sail, And I'll sail the ship for thee, Give to me but a mast and sails, And soon the far shore we'll see, For ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Chain that Devides: A Death Note Fanfiction

    *Awestruck look on face* Wow... Did you write any more chapters? If so, let me know. :wink:

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    (MadHatter, I love ur new av. So cute!) droop lid

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but now every time you put something on them it disappears. I wish that my business class wasn't so boring.

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Because I am Your Rose

    I think that everyone else already talked about what I could find, so I'll just throw my two cents in... GOOD JOB!

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Red Moon

    Good poem. I liked the images that your poem invoked in my mind. Only two things that I can really think of are that there needs to be a little ...

    Dec 12, 2007


Life is like a bag of potatoes, it starts out rough, but can turn into something beautiful (and yummy).
— Ley