-
Re: Darkness and Light
Very good. Your use of imagery was nice and I could almost see what you were describing. However, it almost seemed that you were trying to rhyme but the poem ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: A Little Prayer to God
I concur. I think that this would convey the meaning better in story form. However, for your last line I would use "Lord, all I ever dreamed of was being ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
I got close once. What is the color of a snowstorm?
Jan 11, 2008 -
Re: Last letter
Archibald (first thing that popped into my head)
Jan 11, 2008 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that McDonalds deep-fried everything.
Jan 11, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
baldness
Jan 11, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but then she starts to kick you in the kidneys. I wish that the weather were I live wasn't so sucky.
Jan 11, 2008 -
Re: Word Game
Chicago
Jan 11, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
chili peppers
Dec 21, 2007 -
Re: Word Game
vampire
Dec 21, 2007 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
Dec 21, 2007 -
Re: Spoonerisms!
Cerry Mistmas (Merry Christmas)
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Tacos
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
Dec 20, 2007 -
Re: Word Game
Cutting
Dec 20, 2007
