User avatar

blackpencil

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Blackwalker Chronicles

    Prologue It’s raining outside. Hunting prey in the dead of night, Before him, victim’s run in fright, The wielder of the sacred light. It’s raining outside. Blessed sword of silver ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Other Re: Strengthening Your Hands for Good

    What you are about to read is the journal of Eric Lum. His story involves a reluctant stay with his cousins that ended up changing his life, a good friend, ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 4

    Good story but i just found some things you might want to know about. [“Hey! Don’t you dare make fun of Lizzy!”? Allie yelled.] Why is there a question mark ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Public Transformation

    Wow! Very interesting and gory! (I hope that's what you were aiming for) I liked your style. Just a few things. "These newest boys the company had outsourced had finally ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Living 2 Die

    Hi I've seen some of your work and I like it! Except for one thing. Your style seems to be to use slang internet terms like saying "u" instead of ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magius Trilogy - The Black Emerald

    The sky caught fire as the sun sank into the trees. That’s all there ever is around here, trees. They are all so tall and quiet, Kirthin thought. From the ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 1. Part 1.

    Good story! I need to keep my reviews up so here's the stuff. "I was dreaming I was wandering in the middle of a golden field. The surrounding sea of ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Unknown

    Great job! I know I'm only a Junior Writer but I have to keep the 2:1 review rule thingy, so... Anyway, yeah, you can choose to ignore all of this ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magius Trilogy - The Black Emerald

    Welcome to the Land of Chisst, young wanderer. Although, you may be old, I cannot tell through these pages. So you wish to hear the tale of Kirthin the mage? ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magius Trilogy Book I: The Black Emerald

    I edited this now using the help you guys gave me so, for other readers, you might not see the things being commented on! Just to clear up some confusion!

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magius Trilogy Book I: The Black Emerald

    Okay , thank you.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magius Trilogy Book I: The Black Emerald

    Thanks again for your comments, people! I would like you to know that I am not ignoring your comments, but that really isn't enough for me to rewrite the entire ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magius Trilogy Book I: The Black Emerald

    Chapter I: Lessons The last remnants of fleecy white clouds were dyed blood red as the sun sank into the valley. Kirthin sighed. These few last hours of the day ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magius Trilogy Book I Chapter I

    Thanks! I'm going to re-post an improved version of this using your helpful hints. Just one clarification. When Kirthin calls Searle a "fool", he's actually joking around, pretending to be ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Zombies Are People Too

    Good job! Except one part were the Zombie Watch Committee guy answers the phone saying "Brains?" Wouldn't one be a bit suspicious? Strange way to awnser the phone i think

    Mar 1, 2009


Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell