User avatar

blackpencil

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: deleted

    Yo, it's blackpencil here to review your work. Starting off, you didn't desribe ANYTHING. You barely desribed the Black Lake, you hardly described the monster, and you didn't decribe the ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Behind The Looking Glass: The Awakening (Chapter 1)

    Arr, I be blackpencil an' I be 'ere to review yer work, landlubber! So anyway, I like how you didn't infodump the character's appearances. A lot of people to that ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Girl on the Highway

    Hello, this is blackpencil here to review your work! First off, you changed tenses from past to present in only two sentences. You got to watch that. Also, your sentences ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Storm: A Beyond Zenith Gamma Squad Adventure (Edit)

    Hey, I'm blackpencil and I'll review your work today. First of all, sorry to say it, but this story made me feel as if it was written by a kid. ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This World

    I thought this was really good, acutally, but maybe you overdid the depression level a bit? When you came across it you should've rewritten the end to make it end ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Baqiyyah's Lilies

    Wow I liked that. It was sort of confusing though, but I guess it wasn't really supposed to make sense. It seemed to me that this was a very symbolice ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Star Wars: The Chatroom: Episode I

    That was HALARIOUS!!!I meant to spell that wrong, yes... That's pretty much Star Wars I in a box. Good job! I love how Qui-gon called Maul a noob... n OMG ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: How to save your life, Chap. 1/Part. 1: I'm alive

    Hi it's blackpencil again and I would like to review this first part of the first chapter. " I f I’m alive, then I have to spend every day of ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: How to save your life; prologue

    Wow. I love it. Sorry, I'm afraid we're out of ripping to shreds in the blackpencil department, but would you care for some praise? First of all, I love how ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Glimmer

    Hello, bonjour, hallo, ola, ciao, whatever thou speaketh, I am Mr. blackpencil and I wish to review your work, thank you very much. Okay! Let's begin. First of all... AAAAARGH!!! ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magius Trilogy - The Black Emerald - Chapter II

    Chapter II: New Horizons Kirthin woke early the next morning refreshed and ready. He quickly washed, pulled on a simple brown tunic and went downstairs for a bite to eat ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Disappear into Seas and Stones

    Nice job. I myself have been reading narrative poetry because I am interested in writing my own. You were right, you do have punctuation errors, but I'm not going to ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper: [1] *edited*

    Laelia seemed to hot here, in her striped over sized sweater that was curled at her wrist. She sat with 19-year old Zack and some of his friends, Morgan and ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magius Trilogy - The Black Emerald Chapter I

    Stupid computer crashed and I lost all my data. I had to start over again. Darned technology... grrr... :evil: Chapter I: A Crimson Dawn The sky caught fire as the ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jack-in-the-book (1)

    Wow. Near perfect grammar, no infordumps, not too fast, not boring, simply amazing. I LOVE IT! It smelled like fresh paint and old books, and maybe a little mold. There ...

    Sep 14, 2009


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners