User avatar

bkwrm

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 'The Strangest Dream' or 'The Ride of Nancy Nimbleheimer'

    Hey this is a great! A visiting author once told pupils at my school that writing down your dreams helps when you're stuck for inspiration. I must admit I was ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Trucker Diaries 2

    Nice! * Whistles appreciatively * It's such a fantastic way to start. Anyway there's just one thing i noticed: That’s a sad note to die on, I think, but then ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Stage Fears…

    I totally agree. Burp sounds wrong, but I don't have any suggestions as to what you could put in its place.

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Tight Grip: Fool's Duel

    Impressive! I think it's really good. Actually most of your stuff is really good. I wish I could come up with the goods as often as you seem to. Anyway ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: angel from hell front cover.

    You're doing well so far. I love the front cover and I haven't had time to properly read the begginning yet, but I have scanned and it looks pretty good! ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: No Order Just Anarchy(In Progress Rated R for Language.)

    I really like it when people express their opinions, no matter how often a similar opinion has been voiced. I definately love the rhythm and I can just hear heavy ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Nameless Poem

    Not really sure what to call this. Any suggestions? Bkwrm Can you hear the whisper of the night upon the trees? Can you hear the longing stirring in the breeze? ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Break Up or Make Up?

    >I wrote this for music, when we were looking at pop songs. Tell me what you think. Personally I was quite proud of it! (But obviously it's not perfect so ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Innocent Love

    Love it, love it love it! Only one thing - Untainted, uncorrupt should it be uncorrupt ed ? Just a suggestion. Anyway keep it up, you're doing good. Bkwrm

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lycanthropy

    Hi! I like this and I think you're doing really well. I agree with paintedcookie that you need to check your work over though, as some of it is a ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Imaginary Me

    I love the way you've done this. It really works. I'm off to sign your guest book now, Bkwrm.

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Monsters Are Having A Party!

    Thanks for your comments. Maybe I'll get around to checking punctuation sometime soon! Bkwrm

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Truth Or Dare?

    Chapter Eight Phoebe looked up at Charlie’s house nervously. Between them, she and Charlie had decided that as they had heard Sasha and her friends were going to the cinema ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Bonfire Night

    I like it! You've really summed up bonfire night - well done! I really like the use of the word exhilerating. Keep it up, bkwrm :D

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Other countries have got it right when they use different words for the different kinds of love. Love can be so different every time you experience it

    Mar 11, 2007


Sometimes you don’t need metaphors to feel something breaking
— candyhearts