User avatar

bkwrm

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    I'm lovin it Kim - you just keep drawing the reader in deeper and deeper. It's sooo good! Bkwrm :D

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    Just three things this time; “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!” Add a question mark in before the exclamation mark. Aronn watched the two angels thru the window. 'Through' not 'thru'. ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    Oooh - intriguing. This is really good. I can't even spot any grammatical mistakes this time -you're just getting better and better. I'm totally hooked to your story! Bkwrm :D

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    This is really good Kim. How is it that you always have work that's consistently good? Now I feel jealous!!! Just a couple of grammatical points - yet again those ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Holding My Faith

    This is really good. As Kim says, it is beautiful. There's just one thing - I'm not sure about the rhythm of this bit; 'Trying to keep the world from ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    It's really good Kim. There's quite a few grammatical mistakes which I tried to write out for you, but my computer is being stroppy and deleted it all, and I'm ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    Hi! This is great - it doesn't have as much as an impact as your first chapter, but that's not really a bad thing. I can't find any mistakes that ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Three Queens

    *This is fantasy-fiction only because it is set in a world which exists only in my head - so don't expect any form of magic/mythical creatures etc.* Chapter One In ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    It's great - I was hooked immediately and also very intrigued. I desperately want to know what happens next, which is a testament to your skills as a writer. One ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    It's great - I was hooked immediately and now I'm intrigued. I desperately wnat to know what happens next, which is a testament to your skills as a writer. One ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nightmare Hall-- Prologue-- Rough Draft

    Wow! I really like it! I don't think you need to change it at all -it's a fantastic prologue! Your hand in mine, eyes saying, "Let's get away, let's get ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Killing For Colour.

    This is really interesting. Your descriptions actually remind me a little of how Bram Stoker described the female vampires in Dracula. There are a couple of things you need to ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Night

    I've changed the line aout the sea's salty smell. Is it better now? Bkwrm

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Night

    >This poem is a revised version of an earlier one. I've included the original as well, so could you please tell me which you think is better? The night whispers ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bird's Eye

    Together with its brothers, they gave more than any of them could give alone. When you say 'together with its ...' you have to say 'it did' not 'they did' ...

    Mar 23, 2007


My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu