User avatar

bkwrm

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Without You

    *this song just sort of popped into my head. I've included the music, so if you're at all musically minded, you'll get a rough idea of the tune (btw # ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: She Came Down As The Sun Rose Up

    With her expensive clothes a-mess and hair unkept I think you mean unkempt , as in untidy, as opposed to unkept, which means unfulfilled or broken. Amongst her in this ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sub Rosa

    This poem has some serious flow problems - it's really stilted, and doesn't lend itself to being read aloud at all. I think you should do as gadi suggests to ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silence

    You've made a few grammatical mistakes, but in general, this is a very good piece of writing. I really like the way you've written from a very simple point of ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Spider

    Interesting. This reminds me of a book called 'The Ringmaster's Daughter'. Have you read it? If not you should. I do think you need to expand upon this, but you've ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Under the Never-Ending Sky

    Thanks for your comments - it's nice to know you like my poem. I agree, the topic is fairly simple - after all, it's the usual story; stay too long ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Under the Never-Ending Sky

    *I have some difficulty with punctuating poems, so any pointers would be appreciated* Under the Never-Ending Sky Under the never-ending sky in the field of deepest green the fairy court ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    I've noticed you have a little difficulty in making your speech sound natural - it seems a little forced, too scripted. What you need to do is go through and ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    Wow! You really know how to write a story Kim! You already know the grammatical mistakes - there's just one that hasn't been pointed out;- The only thing that moved ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    I just can't get over how good you are at writing. You really draw your reader in. I've noticed that you've made quite a few mistakes, apostrophe-wise eg. your intead ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    Cool! I don't have time to review it, but it's really good. Bkwrm

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Break Up or Make Up?

    I know it should be 'any more', but that doesn't fit in with the rhythm, so 'no more' it will remain! Bkwrm

    Nov 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Faeries in the Dew Drops

    I like this. It's really refreshing for someone to use you instead of he/she or I. pink mouldings that called for you to sit under. Try 'pink mouldings that called ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Apartment 5B

    This is quite good but you need to go into more detail to make any real impact upon the reader - as it stands it is interesting but neither thought ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Break Up or Make Up?

    I would just like to say that I pronounce again 'a-gayn' not 'a-gen' and that's how it should be in the song. You'll notice that when pronounced that way it ...

    Nov 11, 2007


Don't let fear keep you from some amazing opportunities.
— WeepingWisteria