User avatar

bkwrm

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: This Is The Day...

    This is really good. I can't see any problems that haven't been mentioned, so I'll just say that I think you've written a really poignant piece. Keep writing, Bkwrm

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Three Queens -Chapter Two

    Thanks for your crits :D Sorry about the typing mistakes - can't type well at all. Bavaria exists? :( Why are all the best place names taken? No wonder it ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Convenient Interruption & Residues

    The first one's good - it's quite funny. The second one seems kind of ... pointless. When you say 'Your dead' it should be you're as in you are. That's ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    Love it. Can't go into the same detail as I did for the last chapter, but I'm sure you can pick anything up yourself if you just read it through. ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    I like your style. It's very chatty and informal, which helps to engage your reader. The story's good, but I'm afraid that you've made a few mistakes. Felicia, or Fliss ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: From A Friend

    Hi newbie! Nice to meet you! This is a really good piece of work, but you've made one or two mistakes - but hey! So do we all! So I'm ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Three Queens -Chapter Two

    *It's been ages since I wrote chapter one, but now that chapter two is finally finished, I hope that you enjoy it. :D * Chapter Two “Where is she?!” O’mal ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Traveling Light

    I prefer the original poem to the rewrite - somehow the rewrite just seems wrong . Sometimes you feel like you’re so out of place, you wanted a homerun… but ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: By The Light Of A Silver Candle

    I like it - it has the makings of a good book. The major problem you have is that you seem to repeat yourself quite a lot. For example you ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Winter

    This is really good. I suppose I'm a little biased though - I can find so few people to agree with me that winter is the most beautiful season. I ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flying Cows Say Oink

    I like it. Try cutting out the last paragrph altogether - I think it would be better without it. Other than that - great. bkwrm

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Murdered and the Murderer (extended)

    Your stuff is good and you shouldn't be afraid to post more - how else are you going to improve? But I do think you should try writing this from ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Til Death Do Us Part

    This is beautiful. I especially like the way you've added the afterward - you could so easily have left it off, but it really completes the piece. There's not really ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Around This Wooden Table

    This is good - also it seems very real. When someone close dies, it is the trivial things that really set you off - like the wooden table - so ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The One Who Walked Alone

    This poem is a really nice expression of faith and the sentiment behind it comes through really well. However, you do need to work on your final stanza - it ...

    Jan 12, 2008


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda