-
Re: Senses.
Firstly charlie this is awesome!! the rhyming was great and really successful (not unnecesary like some ppl seem to think) you capture a lot of mood and illustrate the whole ...
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: Who We Are
Firstly well done. There are many aspects of this that were really good, especially the first section. It immediately draws you in. With the first bit, I'd just like to ...
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: black heart, dark shadows (re-write from original)
Firstly, this is really really good! I do think i read your last one and this is so so good!! Theres a few points i would still like to make... ...
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: A love I always had
Firstly, Well done. THis was a really interesting poem to read and captured a lot of emotion :) i picked out a few things that may help... Firstly, in the ...
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: A Quiet Evening in the Rain.
i really like this, it was straight to the point and didnt drag on unnecesarily. the rhyming is great and therefore unforced and succesful. it has a good rhythm and ...
Aug 31, 2008 -
Re: Leaving
Firstly , it is not bad at all! Have more faith in your work. Its actaully very good! You have created a moving atmosphere and got straight to the point ...
Aug 31, 2008 -
Re: The Mansion chapter 1
Firstly, i think that it is actually very difficult to write in 1st person because of the constant use of 'I'. i praise the fact that, in most circumstances. you ...
Aug 31, 2008 -
Re: bullying (only an opening)
Firstly I am writing this as a reader and not a mate! hehe. I love this story and especially the first few lines. You instantly get the reader involved and ...
Aug 31, 2008 -
Re: Elmwood Street...descriptive writing.
A solitary, dowdy beggar sat alone on the door step of number 26 Elmwood Street, London; a cigarette in hand and a small cup in front of him would be ...
Aug 31, 2008 -
Re: Fall in Love too Fast
this is very well written and gets straight to the point which i like a lot. there are a few things i would point out though if i may... Firstly, ...
Aug 31, 2008 -
Re: Does He See?
This is a very successfully written poem with many good points. Good job I would suggest a few things, that if u choose to make note of, might possibly help... ...
Aug 31, 2008 -
Re: Pull back the curtain.
please reply and let me know what you think! thanks :) Pull back the curtain. It is often said that truth alone can be the healer of many dark situations; ...
Aug 30, 2008 -
Re: Leave me
The intentions of the poem are really good especially as poems of the sort tend to have a good impact on the reader. I will say though that you really ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: I Love You
Firstly, i really enjoyed this poem It was cleverly written with lots of descriptive details. It was also very clever how you did the vertical words (i forget what they're ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Prepared for the Best
You should include some more descriptive techniques to really get the reader involved with the story.
Aug 29, 2008
