User avatar

birchermuesli

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Don't Run Away

    Don't Run Away - a short story by birchermuesli Joan pulled her cloak tightly over her weak body, shivering as she paced around the confined space in small circles. The ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: City Of Love | Chapter 1

    This was very entertaining to read, however it would be great if you could add in more details to give a more accurate description of the setting, the characters and ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Fail Artwork xD

    These are such amazing drawings! I love your style... it's kind of cute and playful, but really effective at the same time. If I could draw like you, I think ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Boy and His Moon

    This was amazing. Amazing, amazing. I loved the idea of the moon hanging by a string; it was such an original thought on your part. :) Also, I think I ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreams Tell Lies - Preface

    This was great! I wish you had written a little more so I could get a more detailed picture of what you were trying to convey, but that's all okay ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hands

    Wow, this was great! I couldn't really understand what you were trying to convey, however you gave a very nice visual image for the readers. At times it seemed a ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Pregnant Majesty - Chapter One

    "Oh shit," Katiana swore. She stood up again from the toilet seat, legs arching far apart. She ripped out another stick from its silvery packet and repeated her actions, silently ...

    Jan 17, 2011


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor