Random avatar

bigwordsarecool

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Twenty Years

    Thank you so much. I'm glad you understood the tone, it means I conveyed what I meant to. As for the beginning there actually WAS a part detailing the walk ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Twenty Years

    Thank you both for your comments. That word skipping was intentional, not that I specifically wanted to NOT say "that," it's just that the sentence was meant to be as ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We

    I like how you move from one idea to another so quickly in this poem. It creates a kind of flying above the landscape feeling, if you know what I ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Please Mommy

    I like the fact that you portrayed a family pet like a child. But I think the poem needed to reflect the unique-ness (is that even a word?) of the ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stars.

    Young love is pretty damn close. It's about a former best friend, but, yeah, it's almost exactly the same emotionas young love. The kind of naive snapshot quality, you know? ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Dangers of Daydreaming

    It all sounds pretty forced, but as far as something used to attempt to end Writers' Block, it's much better than I would have done. Believe me, I have eked ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stars.

    Thanks :) I actually wanted to keep it all lowercase because it conveys the feeling of youth. And I'll read it over and take a look at those lines and ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stars.

    come. close your eyes and take my hand. our feet whisper through dampened grass, i promise i’ll keep you near, because i’d never want to lose you. our steps match ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Twenty Years

    Twenty years ago I ran. It was my birthday: eighteen, summer. It was ninety-eight degrees and none of us had air conditioning. So we went out to the movies. About ...

    Jun 15, 2010


Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100