User avatar

bigdreamsforagirl

  • Art & Photography Re: Tiny Flower

    Hey,I think its a really good shot but I think this picture could be better. I think you should edit it and make it less blurry or add more color. ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Love gun

    Loved it! You have a gift for drawing.This is beautiful!

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Smile. :)

    Wooww that's an awsome shot. I love how the text blended in with the picture and the color of the pic. really stand out. Loved it.

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Literary Journal Cover

    I loved this. You're really talented. Keep up the good work!

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Rose for You, My Darling

    I absolutely love how the cat gazes at the rose. And the picture has a really romantic vibe which i love. Keep up the good work!

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Echo of a Smile

    Hey there :) I loved your third picture,i think the hearts in the sky blend in so well in the picture and it gives it a really cool magical feeling. ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: On My Way To Ben & Jerry's

    Wow! I really like those pictures. I think the color in the fist two gives it a retro type of vibe and the third one the colors look really bright. ...

    Jun 4, 2011


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn