User avatar

bigdreamsforagirl

  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Artist and His Brush

    I loved your poem. I thought the rhyme was very good and the overall concept was really touching. Keep up with the good work,you're really talented!

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Praying for a New Start

    I reaallyy liked this poem. It may have cliche in it but we all use cliche. I loved "Mitch,I can face the lies,you can only advice is you should end ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Words

    I like that it was straight to the point. Short but really good and its true words are our biggest weapon.

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A rose for you, my darling

    I liked this piece. It was very short but I liked how you used the rose to deliver your message.

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Of Love

    I liked this very much. I wish you would've continued it. My favorite part is "I'm a fool t doubt my feelings". We are all fools when it comes to ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Smile. :)

    Wooww that's an awsome shot. I love how the text blended in with the picture and the color of the pic. really stand out. Loved it.

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Literary Journal Cover

    I loved this. You're really talented. Keep up the good work!

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Rose for You, My Darling

    I absolutely love how the cat gazes at the rose. And the picture has a really romantic vibe which i love. Keep up the good work!

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Echo of a Smile

    Hey there :) I loved your third picture,i think the hearts in the sky blend in so well in the picture and it gives it a really cool magical feeling. ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: On My Way To Ben & Jerry's

    Wow! I really like those pictures. I think the color in the fist two gives it a retro type of vibe and the third one the colors look really bright. ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Playground

    Hola :) I really enjoyed this poem. Its those types of poems that make you feel good and lively. I like the simplicity of it and that made it really ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: War Song

    I really liked the beggining but i thinkin the middle and end you had so many ideas you just wrote them all down and i felt you should have structured ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Poisoned Apples Are So Snow White!

    I think the concept is really interesting but you should work on the characters diologue.

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken Road

    I really liked it. Specially from the guy's point of view...i could feel all his love for Aubrey :)

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Always and forever

    I loved it. "Don't hold my hand if you're gonna break my heart" I think a lot of girls would like to tell that to a guy.

    Jun 4, 2011


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead