User avatar

bigdreamsforagirl

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: lost change of love

    Hey,I really likes the concept of it but I think you should add more deatils tot he story. Also I think you should show more character emotions but the concept ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never hope for that

    All you said is true. I really like the concept and message of the poem. I think you should change the tittle to "Love is..." or something like that. And ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiny Flower

    Hey,I think its a really good shot but I think this picture could be better. I think you should edit it and make it less blurry or add more color. ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In the Shadow of Your Wings

    I really like this poem. I liked the structure of it and the rhyme. Please keep writing,this is really good!

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Love gun

    Loved it! You have a gift for drawing.This is beautiful!

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For the Boy Who Sits In Front of Me in Science

    I though this was really cute. I just think it should've rhymed more considering you do have some parts that rhyme bu other than that I though it was cute,simple ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Confessions

    Hahahahha i really liked that you created a little suspense. I loved the end part it was a total surprise. Keep it up! This was really good.

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lies

    I see a lot of potential in the poem but there was no rhyme or flow with the words. With a little editting and maybe adding more lines i think ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Makes You Think.

    I really liked this and the rhyme was good. Keep up the good work!

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: It's still the same

    Wow,this is really good. The message is simply beautiful. I like the depth of your words and i can actually feel you pain. Keep up the good work. This is ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rainy Day

    Nice poem. I just think it need a little more editing in some parts but other than that good job! Keep up the good work.

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Loving Memory Of...

    Aww this is really good. I can really feel how much you loved that guy and I'm sure he would've loved this. Good job! Keep it up and stay strong!

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Another Minute, Another Waste Of Time

    I really liked this. I think it just needs a little bit more editing. Other than that it was really good. Nice job!

    Jun 4, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Dear Santa

    Hahahaha this was a rather funny poem but i liked it :) goood job!

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: God Loves You

    I likes the poem and the message was just beautiful the only problem is probably the ending. The ending was too short and didn't fit the rest of the poem.But ...

    Jun 4, 2011


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight