User avatar

biancarayne

  • Lyric Poetry Re: In the Wreck

    Splinted smiles. Did you mean splintered? It would definitely fit in better. But the record goes on skipping, sounds kind of awkward...maybe reword it? But basically I think kitty15 gave ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oh Aphrodite

    I can't find anything else to say that anyone else hasn't suggested so, there isn't anything else I can really say except for that this is most definitely a wonderful ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Musically Inclined

    I live on this bridge of rhythmic pulsations, dissension building between the major and minor chords. My heartstrings are yearning for your finger, a featherdust brush of heartrending harmony. You ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Line: Re-appearing (chapter 3)

    “It’s been a while and Makajeh hasn’t answered us.” “I’m beginning to think he’ll take the power we gave him and try to become more powerful than us.” “We want ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Line: Re-appearing (chapter 2)Edited Version

    “Hello my name is Sendoma. What is your name?” said Sendoma sarcastically. “My name is Makajeh and I am the leader of the Ankishi, the army that destroyed this town. ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Line: Re-appearing (Chap 1)Edited Version

    Mmkay, so the action in this flew by way too fast for the reader to catch anything at all, so every time someone fought it's kind of like...okay, and why ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: God-breathed

    I didn't get it. I didn't really like it either, some parts are good but... Yeah, I'm not one of the religious sort, but to me 'god-breathed' seems a bit ...

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chasing the White Dragon #II

    Here's the link to the first chapter: II: Of Chemistry, One-Way Tickets, and Icarus You fall out of your mother's womb, you crawl across open country under fire, and drop ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Super Star Mystery

    Mmkay, since the person before seemed to do a wonderful job picking out grammar things, I'll focus on something else. I think maybe you could begin this a different way ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Part of me

    So yeah, the way it read did seem really distracted and parts of the phrasing in this read really, really odd- also I think with this you could have shown ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: God-breathed

    Your imagery is very good, and I particularily liked "waxen wings". I'm not sure about the first line, as I think "passionately" contrasts a little awkwardly with "atoms". It makes ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: God-breathed

    I actually really liked it. :) 'Course, Clau's such a little demon she probably couldn't relate... ;) (Hah, love you, Clau.) Really, though, I thought it perfectly portrayed how humble ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: God-breathed

    It flows. But what is "God-breathed"? I didn't really like it. I didn't get nice imagery, or a feeling. I couldn't relate. It wasn't about something concrete, and even then, ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Clowns, Freaks, and Men Juggling Fire and Knives. #1

    I liked a lot of your description, very vivid and it added some good characterization but I'll move onto that after I've covered a few specific points - Her red ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: God-breathed

    Passionately you arranged familiar atoms into unfamiliar structures, slinging ink with a quill fingertip to inscribe your wonder upon the universe, rolled up like a scroll. Creation trembles as a ...

    Jul 16, 2007


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot