User avatar

biancarayne

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Slight of Perception

    Fangs dug into the space between my shoulder and neck earning a scream from me. The earning a scream thing sounds kind of awkward to me. The slight repetition of ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Black Dresses

    ~I know this isn't good, just an attempt at flexing a stale muse...~ She was the center of my gravity, my equilibrium; my skein of thoughts revolved around her. A ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Heart Damage (Fixed it up a bit and it has a title!!)

    This is definitely a very intertesting beginning, though a little rushes so everything is confusing. I think this could use some clarifying. Also, this is a little too short...maybe you ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Conquering Boredom

    mmhmm...um, well for sure this is the most original piece I've ever seen (take that however you want to lol) Can't really give it a serious critique as it's not ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Hurt deep down

    Mmkay, so capitilize the i's in here. As far as the way the lines were arranged in this and the flow of it, kind of awkward. Punctuation would help and ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Musically Inclined

    thanks for the comments, people!

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Art of the Saber

    Mmkay, so in the first paragraph you change tenses too much... As far as the rest of the story, I do think you should have done more introductions and expanded ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: SUPER BOY: CHAPTER TWO

    Of course by all odds Fonnie was there, she was recording the whole ordeal. Sounds awkward...I think maybe you should rephrase that. Also, I think there should be a period ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daniel Finally Strikes!

    So yeah, impossible to really give this a serious critique because it was so hilarious- very, very random. However, like RatchetWriter said, more info on how Daniel/Harry got so evil ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 2

    hoping to hopes...not sure what you meant by that. and yeah with this little bit it is kinda hard to say if it's good or not. although i do agree ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Musically Inclined

    thanks to everyone who's commented so far!! 8)

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Shadow.

    I think it would be beter if you wrote twelve out instead of 12... Abruptly, An ear-splitting bell... You need to de-capitilize...err, uncapitilize?? an. Because, if I took you, all ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chasing the White Dragon #II

    Then, of course, things didn’t go too well with Johnny and his white dragon and he ended up [six feet deep]

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chasing the White Dragon #I

    Very good. Quite nice. I really have nothing else to say in a critting sense. The people above kinda took that away from me. :roll: hehe lol I really didn't ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Her suicide note

    she walked herself right up to me, That line right there sounded awkward to me for some reason, although I'm not exactly sure why. curiosity plagued in me, Another part ...

    Jul 19, 2007


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla