User avatar

biancarayne

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Summer

    Separate the paragraphs, I thik it's a wee bit hard for people to read as it is like this, which might be why there isn't any comments on this. I ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Princess

    "Just Think you're missing something there. As far as the idea, it was nice, though I'm not much one for happy endings but ah well that's just me. Personally they ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Life Expectancy #1

    More detail would definitely spice this up a bit, and grab the reader and make them more interested and involved. As far as the idea, it's very typical and I've ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter one of 'Assassin's Contracts'

    I think you'll get more comments if you break this up into smaller sections...most of the people on here seem to suffer from a bad case of A.D.D...*ducks for cover* ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Cirque de Feu

    A cigarette dangled from the corner of Claude's mouth, smoke curling into the air, coalescing with the stifling gasoline fumes oppressing the tent.He was hunched over a changing table, his ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No title yet...

    I think in the beginning maybe explain why Kipp isn't as nice as the adults think he is. Don't just tell us, maybe show us an incident that proves it? ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Comments

    All critiques (no matter how harsh) are definitely appreciated on the above story and any of the following chapters! I'll return any critique I receive to the best of my ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chasing the White Dragon #I

    hey all, i've got all the way thru chapter three done so far! (major accomplishment, i know ;) )

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Warning read at your own risk

    Yeah, I think it's pretty narrow-minded of people to diss this just because it's rap. I mean, I'm not a big fan of rap, but that's mostly because there doesn't ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Blueprint

    ~I haven't been able to write much good poetry for a if anyone knows how to tap into a fried muse, it would be appreciated muchly!~ Glacial as December, you ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chasing the White Dragon #III

    Link to Chasing the White Dragon #2: III: The Welcoming His smile was as glacial as December in the Arctic, his face as long and pale as that frozen wasteland. ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Creation of the Crescent

    The world was a dead ocean that had won the great war between land and see in another, far off age. See should be sea here I think. Also, I'm ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: RAY AND ME

    I don't recall if I read chapter two or not...I think I read chapter one and meant to comment on that, but again i have noo idea. It was like ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shattered Words

    Mmkay, so...the rhyming in this actually seemed to work, although some of it sounded forced, and some lines didn't rhyme at all like the other ones had...other than what something ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Disembodied

    They were wide and fearful, and they seemed to penetrate him Not sure what you meant by this...you said the character was a her, right? Otherwise, I do think you ...

    Jul 25, 2007


You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman