User avatar

biancarayne

  • Fantasy Novels Re: So Much for Magicians

    So the characters did seem intriguing, certainly...but I don't much like the way you introduced them, telling all about them the way you did...maybe it's just my preference, but I ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Slip of the Pen

    thank you both so much for your comments!!

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Slip of the Pen

    A slip of the pen and you know me- frontward and sideways, an amoeba submerged in a glacial metal sky, beneath the moon’s telescopic eye. Raising hands, I break the ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rhapsody Ecstacy

    thank you so much for your help!! I'm... lost. Each stanza makes enough sense in itself, but altogether, it's a bit confusing. Though from here: When the funeral is over, ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rhapsody Ecstacy

    I liked it, but then I'm not entirely sure what it was about. It was too long though, for me, I felt like the idea and meaning were dragged out. ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rhapsody Ecstacy

    ~I'm not sure if it's clear enough what this one is about.....I like it for some reason, but I'm not sure if it's any good either so anyone with any ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I close my eyes to see...

    The idea was definitely a very, mystical one and had a lot of nice imagery- however, I don't much like the way it was written as far as each line ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I close my eyes to see...

    The idea was definitely a very, mystical one and had a lot of nice imagery- however, I don't much like the way it was written as far as each line ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Touched

    To everyone who has commented on this so far, thank you so much! To any future comments: There was a part in here in here I took it because it ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mixed Tape

    I jot down the letter, swaying to the rhythm of each jaded love profession, swimming in the black light, floundering beneath every too-sharp note. Each scribble, each black line and ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cadence-The Spirit of the Sea-Chapter One

    Oh yeah, and comments on how to improve this appreciated- I think my story writing skills are a bit rusty right now...and this isn't the whole chapter, really...I haven't found ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cadence-The Spirit of the Sea-Chapter One

    The sea was angrier than usual that day. The sailors' wives, sitting on their porches in the rocking chair, cast a wary glance in the direction, dark thoughts playing through ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Touched

    I'll be with the pill bottles, the scalpels, the nooses if you ever want to find me; I'll be looking at my rain-rippled reflection in the glass, a ghost of ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The gallows

    Ya- the thing about Puscha said about the format, I think it's like a rule here or whatever. Anyway, it definitely makes reading easier. Slotting her head through the noose ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lacuna

    Hi there! First off, I'd like to say that this has a lot of potential but it does need some improvement. At first, I was disapointed by a lack of ...

    Aug 26, 2007


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet