User avatar

biancarayne

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Arson

    Well, I definitely did enjoy reading this a lot! I'm not a big fan of rhyming and it did seem to me that some of the rhyming in this one ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Brier CH I

    plz comment!! thanks!!

    May 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Against my will

    So some of the words used in this like "rain" and "blood" do convey kind of a cliched image and idea...and this piece could be spiced up a little with ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Black Widow Cliche

    The imagery in this was definitely very, very strong. At first, looking at the title I supposed that this would be very cliche and unoriginal, but I'm happy to be ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: My first Sonnet - A painted beauty

    I don't know much about sonnets, but you've written a very beautiful, wonderfully descriptive one. The only thing I saw was that some of the commas seemed unnecessary to me. ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Brier CH I

    Brier was born on a full moon. Silver shafts of moonlight pierced through the blackness of the night to reveal a patch of dirt with a row of withered flowers ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Mystery on Mystic Cove

    Well, a lot could definitely be added to this story to make it more dramatic and is, it does read kind of boringly and isn't something most people would be ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hi everybody!! So, I'm new name's Breanna...I'm 13 yrs old. Yep, wanna know more just ask me...although I might not tell you :twisted:

    May 12, 2007


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska