User avatar

biancarayne

  • Lyric Poetry Re: E'in Sof *Short Version*

    Ooh, I like this, especially the "onyx coils poised to strike" bit. Good stuff. I think, yeah, you're right, it can stand alone. Muffin thank ya muchly for the comment!

    May 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A LIfe Driven By Revenge Part 1

    So it's definitely a very interesting and intense story with lots of potenial. The grammar and punctuaion in this wasn't the best and could be improved a little as it ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: February

    "A many-times-folded map was hovering in front of her, anxiously." That sounded kind of awkward to me. Otherwise though, I couldn't find anything else wrong with this, maybe mainly because ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: making cupid proud - ghazal

    Wow, I had no idea what his style of poetry was before I read this but you inspired me to look it up and tomorrow I'm going to attempt this ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: E'in Sof *Short Version*

    (I think this stanza can stand alone...however they were others that went with it that I've also posted it up, but I think this one is the best and since ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: E'in Sof

    The beginning dragged me in. It was interesting, full of images, beautifully tying into each other. And then this system was just repeated and dragged out through the rest of ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: E'in Sof

    I am not entirely sure what to say on this poem. It isn't bad, but it is lacking anything to make it good as well. This wasn't some terrible, horrid ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: E'in Sof

    It is 3 am and the black sky overhead resembles a snake, onyx coils poised to strike. I am Cleopatra and these pearls will prove my noose. A string of ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Confederates

    [Obviously this isn't directly referring to the Civil War...I'm not sure how much I like this though...] You have peeled me apart. I am the onion peelings, lying unraveled on ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Civility

    [Written in paragraph form because this is how I start writing a helps me to just get the idea out first, and then from there edit as necessary, adding more, ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why Do You Have To…

    Some of this was definitely better than other parts, such as the lines that went: Yet I Take The Dive Off The Canyon Deep Into Your Hearts Inner Core To ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Clara's Diary entry 1-5

    This is definitely a very interesting, well-written piece! You do a good job in making Clara seem to come alive. However, there was a sentence in this that I found ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fascist

    I am in line to be gassed. With muted voice, the resident fascists converse on such matters as Aryans and imprisoning yellow stars. The same yellow star that has so ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (Not) My Music

    This piece definitely had a very nice, beautiful flow to it that did indeed resmeble a piece of music. The only thing I saw was that the line that said ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Undead

    There were a few typos in here, but whatever, that could easily be fixed of course. As far as the story, it was definitely awesome! To me, it seemed a ...

    May 14, 2007


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love