User avatar

biancarayne

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Impasse (Edited)

    hmm...i know i can do something more to make this better

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Flammy!

    I see nothing wrong with you...other than the fact that you don't write poetry...however, I will put up with thatt fault and learn to look past your obvious faultiness if ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Jesus-star

    The same can be said for you as for me- originality has never existed, merely different forms of the same ideas repeated again and again, for the amusement of the ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    This is a very nice poem, and the imagery that it creates is magical and exciting and fun. However, I thought that perhaps this piece might be better without the ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: sorrow

    This definitey has a lot of potential in it waiting to be tapped. To me, the questions you asked at the beginning aren't necessary and just irk the reader before ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Teenagers These Days

    I like how this shows how two-faced people (especially some girls) can be...the dialogue was most definitely interesting and engaging. I felt as though there could have been more detail ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Aesthetic You and Me.

    This is definitey a very unique write about two people who at the start seem to be different, with their separate philosophies, and yet somehow they became attracted and in ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Impasse (Edited)

    My breath fogs up the window, shape of a moth-wing, with artificial lights interrupting my brief spiral of unrepentant joy. This is the Autobahn, heavily trafficked by extraneous ideas that ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mystery

    This sounded more like lyrics again which I'm pretty sure it was...if it was supposed to be a poem though, more poetic devises like metaphors or whatever would definitely had ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: What you Want?

    Sooo this does sound more like lyrics than a poem though that might not have been your intent. Anyways, the only thing I find were a few minor grammatical errors, ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Brier CH I

    thanks to all who have commented so far!

    May 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fascist

    thanks to everyone that's commented so far!

    May 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: E'in Sof

    It was good. But I didn't get it! What did it mean? Was it from the Middle East of or something? Maybe you can explain it better in the poem. ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: E'in Sof *Short Version*

    Hmcreamcomplane. Sounds nice! :D Very pretty. -ST thank ya for the comment!

    May 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: E'in Sof

    What's E'in Sof mean? Something Egyptian? I have yet to know what makes a good poem myself, as I cannot write stuff that seems to follow those guidelines. Thus, I ...

    May 22, 2007


One fish, two fish, red fish, aardvark.
— alliyah