User avatar

biancarayne

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: death like destiny

    The beginning kind of seemed like it began in the middle of a sentence, like there should be more there that isn't...also, I think maybe you should expand on the ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Always Dreaming of You

    I like this poem because it's brief and yet the emotions in it are very strong. The way you begin it was very intriguing to me and made me want ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unfortunate

    This is definitely a very creative poem. However, I'm not sure why a change in thoughts would have things popping, though that might just be me. Also, the way you ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Long Gone

    Some of the rhymes in this didn't really rhyme at all...also, the rhythm was a wee bit off in some places. But you could definitely feel the sadness throughout this, ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Invincible

    I'm not sure how the mountains fit into this because the main idea seemed to be really storms...and also to me it didn't seem to end right, like there should ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Second Chances

    I like the rhyming in this and how it seems to help the flow roll along really well. Parts of it were a bit confusing and could be clarified, but ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I wish i had a little more time

    Hey, the emotions in this were definitely strong and it was a sad write...whoever this is about, if you like them then try and talk to them and get to ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Jesus-star

    thanks to everyone who's commented so far!

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A warning.

    In the beginning I think you should explain what "the Watch" is to avoid unnecessary confusion. Also explain about the murderers and this...guild. The phrase, "venom from a cobra’s fang" ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Lich Dragon

    Okay, so the plot was pretty typical to me and there was nothing to set this apart from millions of other fantasy stories. Also, much of the wording was bland ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Aureus Somnium

    I agree with Snoik. I mean, I love the description, it's beautiful how you manipulate the sentences in a way that it almost seems like how i write (hehe), but ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Incan, the Gryphon

    Wow...this is...wow...I am truly astonished at your um...unique creation...yeah lol. truly a work of art lol.

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Aureus Somnium

    I liked the beginning and I liked how it had such a surreal feeling to it. Yet... I feel like I didn't really have any meaning to it. I mean, ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled - Chapter One - Part One

    Hmmm, well the idea behind this was certainly intriguing and creative. The grammar and spelling could be improved as there were quite a few mistakes I saw in this. Some ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Aureus Somnium

    I saw it first as a reflection in your eyes. A quaint little fence, the white paint still fresh. We could smell it from where we were beside the empty ...

    Jun 5, 2007


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus