User avatar

biancarayne

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Silver Shadow: Chapter One

    “What were you thinking, putting those two together?! They’ll never complete the yakar!” Just a personal thing, you don't have to listen to at all...I just don't like exclamation points ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Let It Bleed - Chapter One

    Some spaces between paragraphs in the beginning. It doesn't bother me personally, but I know a lot of people on here don't like to comment unless there's double spaces between ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Risen From Ashes: Chapter One

    To answer the questions: The part where Javier met the "girl" seemed to go by far too fast in my opinion, and didn't at all seem very realistic, for some ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chameleon, Chapter I

    Thanks so much to everyone who's commented so far!!

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Marilyn. It's just me.

    So, this definitely has some potentially to be a crazy engaging teen romantic kind of a thing, but right now it's a little untapped into. Everything does go by way ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: fantasy love story

    The story moves by way too fast, so that it feels like nothing gets developed as much as it should be and so nothing has as much of an impact ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chameleon, Chapter I

    "You can deny anything, if you want to. Reality is merely a matter of perception. If you define reality like that, then you can change your perception and consequently change ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chasing the White Dragon #III

    ah I totally forgot about writing weird...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Genesis

    Pretty good. Your Ideas were great. Work a litlle bit on your work choice though. If you keep readig and writing I can invision you being a fabulous poet. Still ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Genesis

    thank ya'll for the comment!!

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crushed

    Right now, this is a good start because it's really easy to feel the emotion in this, but it's very raw and underdeveloped- I think this piece as a whole ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Genesis

    I I close my eyes, feel small against the dense black waiting there for me, makes me cling to voice, vision, breath minnowing from I (feel chest deflate, punctured, and ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Research Re: Libretto

    Okay, my friend wants me to write a libretto for her, and since I had no idea what a libretto was, I had to google it...I think I know how ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Slip of the Pen

    a new draft of this is up now!!

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nightmare Hall-- Prologue-- Rough Draft

    ~~Mmkay, so I know people don't like it when you put rough drafts up here so, at the risk of popcorn being thrown at my head *ducks to be safe* ...

    Oct 21, 2007


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian