User avatar

biancarayne

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chasing the White Dragon #I

    Hey there! I enjoyed reading this story. The voice/narrator you have makes it feel more personal. This kind of jumped out at me though... After a while, his teeth began ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chasing the White Dragon #I

    Thank you so much for the comment!!

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Yin and Yang

    thanks so much to everyone who's commented on this so much! and about the beginning paragraph-it has nothin to do with the poem at all, just a lament that everything ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Leave

    I think you could have done a lot with this without rhyming. In poetry that's meant to be emotional, in my opinion rhyming limits the word choice, limits how powerful ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: dirty wine

    I don't think the title really had much to do with it, as dirty was never mentioned...perhaps red wine instead of dirty wine? I would point out punctuation, but you ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Elixir From a Cypress Tree

    This didn't make much sense to me, but that may just be me of Liz pointed out, some of the similes didn't seem to match with the others one at ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unrequited

    The message of this poem is certainly something a lot of people can relate too, and the imagery is definitely vivid. However, at the same time to me it seemed ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just one girl.

    This is definitely a very broad idea which you could do a lot with, however I think you limited yourself with typical arguments and phrases rather than branching out a ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: it was my first poem so it well...sucks, lol

    Like everyone is saying, there is too much repetition in here that does nothing to this poem but rather takes away from it's potential power. Also punctuation might help too. ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: .

    looks more bored than serious to me...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Yin and Yang

    ~I'm in a slump, both stories and poetry. The ink from my pen has dried and refuses to flow no more; a world in which creativity reigned in me has ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Emotive Literary Bond

    Each recto containing; inner bombings, I don't know if the semicolon is necessary or not, but I don't think it is. We anger, struggle, experience- That sounds rather awkward to ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romanticness

    There are a lot of grammatical errors in this that were minorly distracting. Also, I feel like you could work a lot on the character development and dialogue in this, ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Disappear

    Her eyes gazed directly at the black scribbles I'm not sure if you should use the word scribbles, cause scribbles sounds more like a kid took a marker and wrote ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunter Garrett

    replying on my ears to make sure my daughter was still safe. At first that part confused me, but I think you meant relying... Being our only child, Cammie Does ...

    Jun 15, 2007


The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous