User avatar

biancarayne

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Clowns, Freaks, and Men Juggling Fire and Knives. #1

    Good story! Well you reviewed mine, just returning the favor. I like it, the dialogue is interesting, reminds me of a story I'm working on. I love how diffrent it ...

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chasing the White Dragon #I

    Wow. I am not quite sure what to say. I am not going to grammer pick as i was to involved to pick any mistakes out. I can only say ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Escape [Prologue...I think]

    Thanks, biancarayne!! I'll take that into consideration. *jots it down* :D your welcome :D and hey, would you mind checkin' out my story chasing the white dragon?? i can give ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Escape [Prologue...I think]

    This was pretty good, definitely eerie. I think you could have showed the girl's revulsion to her mother a little better or expanded on it. Also, the dialogue didn't seem ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pure Poison

    I'm not sure what you were supposed to mean by this, as some of the words and phrases made no sense and there was nothing to it other than that- ...

    Jul 7, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Art of War: Part I_ An Offense

    So the punctuation in this could most definitely be improved, because at first like Claudette I thought you ere omitting punctuation but then you have yeah. All in all, this ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Bathilda

    Bathilda's heart beat a little too fast as she rode up the driveway to the High Academy of Sulusia, the most prestigious school in Amandil. Maybe make it more obvious ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Veiled Words

    Mmkay, so this was definitely a good write. Me personally I'm never the biggest fan in the world of rhyming so I'm not sure if that part is good or ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 1

    The first thing I noticed was that this is kind of long, and for some people it might be kind of hard to concentrate on reading this well enough to ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunter Garrett

    Definitely a very intriguing and interesting story, with a heartrending ending. I'm not sure what to say to improve this, maybe just read it over and over again to yourself ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Caffeine-Induced Hallucination

    Thanks for the comments, people!

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    Oh yeah you know it!! lol nah but hey... TPBM finds gorey horror movies to be hysterically funny.

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Running From Shadows

    Soldiers poured out of every door, guns loaded heading for cars or running after the figure on foot. I think there needs to be some other kind of punctuation in ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life is Contemporary

    In my opinion, large words like the ones you've used in this, especially the first stanza, are completely unnecessary and take away from more than add to this. But maybe ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Caffeine-Induced Hallucination

    A caffeine induced hallucination, that must be it. Three hours of surveying the swirling patterns on the wooden table, and I finally spot the eye. It’s taken five cups of ...

    Jun 27, 2007


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)