User avatar

bexy89

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wherever You Will Go Chapters 4-6

    Thank you again :) don't worry about being nit-picky, it's very much needed if I want to refine everything down to the tiniest detail. I really do need to work ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Removed

    Ok, well good luck then. Becki

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Removed

    I'm sorry you feel that way but I wasn't dissecting your work, I was merely pointed out what I and any other reader would find confusing or that did not ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wherever You Will Go Chapters 1-3

    Thank you for your comments :) definitely taken them on board and will adjust accordingly! I'm not 100% sure that I'll be keeping the prologue yet, I'm going to try ...

    Oct 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wherever You Will Go Chapters 1-3

    Thank you very much Coco, that's really kind :) I have more of the story up here on the site, should be in my portfolio if you wanted to take ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wherever You Will Go Chapters 1-3

    I'm British so we spell realised with an s rather than a z :) Thank you very much for your comment! Becki

    Oct 27, 2011


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara