User avatar

bexy89

  • Other Poetry Re: Misshaped Words Revised

    I like this poem, it's simple but it works, if that makes sense. Very well written. I particularly like the second stanza. However I think 'misshapen' is the right word? ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Wherever You Will Go Chapters 1-3

    Thank you very much Coco, that's really kind :) I have more of the story up here on the site, should be in my portfolio if you wanted to take ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Wherever You Will Go Chapters 1-3

    I'm British so we spell realised with an s rather than a z :) Thank you very much for your comment! Becki

    Oct 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Crossing Court

    Hi, I liked this opening to the story, although it didn't give an awful lot away about the storyline but I think it's fairly easy to imagine. It's very well ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Would love some reviews please

    Hey everyone, I'm a newbie and have posted up three parts of the first draft of my current story and would love some reviews! The links (in order) are: Any ...

    Oct 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: °•.♥.•° ☆♥★ I'd Love to Review You! ★♥☆ °•.♥.•°

    Hi there! I realise this is an old thread but if you're still taking reviews I'd love you to do mine :)

    Oct 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Wherever You Will Go Chapters 7-9

    Chapter Seven A shoulder to cry on It was around 9 o clock that night, while I was nursing Abigail that she called. I hadn’t heard her voice in years ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Forever mine

    Hiya, First of all, just a couple of nit-picky mistakes: She blew him a silent kiss; as her grey eyes took him in hungrily. The ';' isn't needed there The ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Sparrow and Spaghetti: Chapter 5 part 2

    Hey, I've not read any of your other stuff as of yet but I really liked the way this was written. It was clear and had a definite air of ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Wherever You Will Go Chapters 4-6

    My next three chapters :) again, constructive criticism welcome as well as reviews in general. This is only my first draft after all! Chapter Four Hitting Rock Bottom After my ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: First Person narrative/describing other POV

    Thank you :) that seems the best way to do it, I'll go and do some editing

    Oct 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: chap 1 Things That Happen

    Hi there, Ok, quite a few points. First of all, there are a number of spelling/grammar/punctuation errors. I wake up to the sunny outside shining in but the frost still ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Wake up Buttercup

    Hi, I liked the idea of the story and the first few paragraphs flow fairly well. I think there is a possibilty for a little more detail in the description ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue I (Edited)

    Hi there, A few points really. I am unsure on the writing style you have chosen. To me it reads more like an article rather than the prologue of a ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: First Person narrative/describing other POV

    Ok, so I usually write in a third person narrative because I find it easier when describing different settings from different perspectives. But I am writing my current story in ...

    Oct 24, 2011


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth