User avatar

berrylique

  • Media Reviews Re: Such a Pretty Girl

    erm, sorry, but may i ask what is POD? It sounds kind of familiar. by the way, such a pretty girl sounds very nice :) i shall try to get ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I think Harry Potter. I just love JKR's style of writing and her originality and creativity! I didn't really understand Lord of the Rings.

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    I have been waiting for this book... The school library's copy is not availiable at the moment... My teacher recommended My Sister's Keeper and Plain Truth to us. She added ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    It was fabulous. I enjoyed every page of the last book and I cried for the deaths of Snape, Fred, Tonks and Lupin. I thought that the story should keep ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    1. Eragon or Harry (as heroes)? Harry 2. Galbatorix or Lord Voldemort (as villains)? Voldemort 3. The writing style of Christopher Paolini or J.K.Rowling (only the style, not the plot)? ...

    Aug 13, 2007


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot