User avatar

berrylique

  • Media Reviews Re: PS. I love you

    This book is about a woman named Holly, and how she manages to continue living when her husband, Gerry dies. Gerry had sent her notes, to be opened every month. ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Farewell to my Leanen

    it's a great story, and you're a good writer. :D

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I love you mother.

    i feel that it should be under horror fiction and not romantic fiction. anyway, the story is great. there are some grammactical errors. i hope you update more on this ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Expect the Unexpected

    that was totally unexpected! well, that's because the title of your novel is expect the unexpected, right? :D I hope the Marquis and Ellen get together in the end, they ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: All American Girl by Meg Cabot

    it's great :D i read that and the second addition, all america girl ready or not. all of meg cabot's book are awesome, be sure you read them too. :) ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Such a Pretty Girl

    erm, sorry, but may i ask what is POD? It sounds kind of familiar. by the way, such a pretty girl sounds very nice :) i shall try to get ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I think Harry Potter. I just love JKR's style of writing and her originality and creativity! I didn't really understand Lord of the Rings.

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twin Riddles

    "No Mr Potter." i think it should be "No, Mr. Potter," right? there were lots of mistakes like the above kind. and i spotted a lot of punctuation errors. You ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Expect the Unexpected

    this chaper was fantastic! i loved it(: some puntuation errors, yeah, and i couldn't spot anymore mistakes :D i liked how you described the girls' apperance, but it was kind ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: no

    i think it was good. and yeah, there should be more background and character information. i can't wait to read the whole story :) keep up the great work!

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Other Re: A True Short Tale of My Current Life

    It's a nice little tale. By the way, I like singing too :) , and i am also in the school choir. But my choir was OK, the students sang ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Other Re: A True Short Tale of My Current Life

    It's a nice little tale. By the way, I like singing too :) , and i am also in the school choir. But my choir was OK, the students sang ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Other Re: Yummy Muffins

    sounds yummy! although it does sound a bit weird too. i will definetely try that recipe! yum! did you create the recipe yourself? if yes, it's very creative and original! ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    I have been waiting for this book... The school library's copy is not availiable at the moment... My teacher recommended My Sister's Keeper and Plain Truth to us. She added ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    It was fabulous. I enjoyed every page of the last book and I cried for the deaths of Snape, Fred, Tonks and Lupin. I thought that the story should keep ...

    Aug 13, 2007


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings