User avatar

berrylique

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Troubled Reflection

    i love this poem! i think the punctuation is all right, and i like it like that, full of mystique. i agree woth CK Lynn, that you should describe the ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    oh, by the way, i want to name my daughter Amber too! LOL!

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Heyya Ashley, I am Berry! Welcome to YWS. Nice introduction. I love your questionaire! May I borrow it? I know you will have loads of fun here! Feel free to ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental

    i see quite a number of punctuation and spelling errors. Also: The boy flips threw the pages of the old book It should be through , right? Life is a ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Thursday

    it's fabulous. easy to read and very fluent. very descriptive too. a beautifully written piece.

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    i love the icons you made! they're so pretty(:

    Aug 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 10.

    i read Lyla's story from part 1 to 10, and i loved it! i think it was kind of realistic, and i liked your style of writing, but i hope ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter and the Alternate Ending

    shouldn't ron defend himself from the imperius curse? and i agreed with writingluver and RED about Neville. He was too calm, and i think you should have him cry a ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 500 Words

    hey, i loved this :D although this is not what i usually read in forums and stuff, but well, i loved this. and i can't spot any mistakes... :D i ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Umm...Hello

    hello, and welcome to YWS! my name is berry(no kidding!) and i live in singapore(: i like cats too. :D i like to listen to music, and i love to ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Book...a very good book...

    i love the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants :D And to think that that was Ann Brashares' first novel. i read a book of the gossip girl series, and i ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Day As A Widow

    this isn't a cliche. i think it was written really great as a short story. i loved how you described how the sister's hair smelt like bubblegum, and the how ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: PS. I love you

    the notes contained instructions from Gerry to Holly, and they really helped her to move on with her life. one of the notes instructed Holly to throw Gerry's items and ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pre-Teen Diaries

    Did you check and double check your answers to be sure you didn’t make any careless mistakes. I think it should be : Did you check and double check your ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Diary of a Teenage Girl

    this really sound like a great book :) she is 15, dates her mother's boyfriend, involves herself in drugs and alcohol, and lives in the 1970s? Wow, i thought the ...

    Aug 18, 2007


Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered