User avatar

becka-g

  • Other Poetry Re: lost between the cracks

    I love the imagery you’ve used here! And the style in which you wrote the verses. All in all, I am impressed. A very well written poem! :D :D :D

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Folded Page of a Dream

    Folded page of a dream in my pocket Maybe it’s just me but I think you should add an “a” to the beginning of that sentence. Ignore me if you ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    hi imm becka im new here and i've joined to show people my lyrics to get reviws and hopefuly you'll like it

    Aug 14, 2007


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins