Random avatar

bc3553

  • Media Reviews Re: In The Woods

    Anybody read it? I finished it last night and I thought it was amazing. I'm usually not really that into mysteries and "whodunits" but this just grabbed me from the ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Cell by Stephen King?

    Stephen King is by far my favorite author out there. but some of his new stuff really hasn't done it for me. i read cell expecting (okay, half-expecting) some sort ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Cell by Stephen King?

    Stephen King is by far my favorite author out there. but some of his new stuff really hasn't done it for me. i read cell expecting (okay, half-expecting) some sort ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Okay, Okay, Okay

    thank you very much jiggity. i really appreciate your help with all the grammar issues sand things. i'll be sure to make the adjustments. and well the end, you said ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Okay, Okay, Okay

    okay, i submitted this like last week but it didn't get any reviews/critique :( . so i figured it was either too long, or, i don't know, but whatever. so ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Workout Closet

    okay, so here's this story i wrote that i may use for creative writing. there's some language, and i'll be sure to take that out, but any reviews, critique, comments, ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: So My Son Thought He Was A Vampire

    Okay, so here's this story I wrote. I'm not sure if I should leave at this or expand? Comments, reviews, suggestions are all appreciated :D [/u] So My Son THought ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Bad Things

    Thanks guys for your critique :) It's appreciated. Still open for anyone else willing to comment, whatever. And I'm actually 15, Misinterpreted :shock:

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Bad Things

    Well, for school we have to write a "fear" free verse poem; basically a biggest fear, etc. I don't think mine's that good (poem's usually aren't really my thing) but ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Best book you ever read

    The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini The Stand: Complete & Uncut by Stephen King The Long Walk by Stephen King/Richard Bachman I Am Legend by Richard Matheson Atonement by Ian ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: All That's Left Of Him

    this was great, honestly. creeped me out. i think its really great how you can capture human emotion without any description at all. thats a gift and i wish i ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Odd way of writing

    Well I'll skip ahead sometimes if I'm stuck, but I wouldnt just write my favorite parts first. I'd get too confused. But yeah, i never plan my stories really. I ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Happening

    Well what about Lady in the Water? Did you think that was just as horrible? not as horrible as the happening, but pretty bad. i wish he still made movies ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How long is/was your longest story?

    my longest was about 95,000, but my computer crashed. :roll: it wasn't that good anyway. i'm at about 15,000 in the story i'm working on now.

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Good Dean Koontz Books?

    From the Corner of His Eye is a really good one

    Aug 5, 2008


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain