User avatar

bard_of_life

  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    Hey, I just realized, Jauque isn't going to be running away from war, he'll be running away from bad poublicity ahahahahaha!!!!

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    Feeling sorry for emma and her family...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: lest you forget...

    Okay... this is... What?

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. Its a crappo day so I don't have to yardwork 2. Finally having the time and inspiration to write 3. Ummm... My dog was like super hyper and it ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    Is anyone here from america? and if they are did you see the second to last apprentice when they had to do their tasks and the one girl had to ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: KKK

    Brad, we are all entitled to our opinions, so we all have a say in this. I can't help but think you believe that unity is our downfall. This is ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: KKK

    [quote]The fact is, people change to fit the needs of their surroundings: this is what we call "evolution." If someone wants to dominate others who all share the religion, don't ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ghost Hunter *not the movie the sort of real mystery thingy)

    [quote]If you want, I could go out and take a couple of pictures of 'orbs'. It's alrady been proven they are nothing but dust - but believers stick to the ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Orbins

    Awwwwwwwww.... That made me cry..... Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Orbins

    I know, I know.... Snibro! Orbins spelled backward is Snibro! I win, yay! Haha I am so weird!

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: *kisses nate's feet*

    Sureal - it's Haha! I hope you give 'em hell, perdone my french, haha! Sam - I'm Clint Sam, haha nice try trying to "fix" the board! my email is ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: *kisses nate's feet*

    Sam, do u mean realkids? If you do.... GO SAMMY GO SAMMY! WOOH WOOH GO SAMMY! *Falls over laughing* I'm going to announce my leave from Realkids. It's not worth ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    Texas Tornado in my pants! Hahahahahahaha! Ha. High Voltage in my pants! OMG! :O) OMG! A man and a woman... in my pants? oh gross lol

    Jul 1, 2005


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain