User avatar

bard_of_life

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is a complete and total nitpick, and cannot keep herself from breaking the rules to correct someone up the line from the person above her

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^can't tell the difference between there and their

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^randomly begins convesations on AIM with any and all members of YWS

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ghost Hunter *not the movie the sort of real mystery thingy)

    [quote]If you want, I could go out and take a couple of pictures of 'orbs'. It's alrady been proven they are nothing but dust - but believers stick to the ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Orbins

    Awwwwwwwww.... That made me cry..... Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Orbins

    I know, I know.... Snibro! Orbins spelled backward is Snibro! I win, yay! Haha I am so weird!

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: *kisses nate's feet*

    Sureal - it's Haha! I hope you give 'em hell, perdone my french, haha! Sam - I'm Clint Sam, haha nice try trying to "fix" the board! my email is ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ripped and Rubber Hands

    Wow this was awesome a little confusing, but awesome all the same. After your paragraph break, it almost seemed as if you had switched into second person view. (Ask me ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Laghra - my attempt to succeed at something...

    Maybe I'm better at fantasy rather than realistic fiction... I dunno. By the way, the poem thing he says is garbage, I'm working on somethin better right now :lol: :arrow: ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: *kisses nate's feet*

    Sam, do u mean realkids? If you do.... GO SAMMY GO SAMMY! WOOH WOOH GO SAMMY! *Falls over laughing* I'm going to announce my leave from Realkids. It's not worth ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bard of life is ready to read, write, and uhhhhh... i dunno!

    Yep. Never seen her but i kno her from another board

    Jul 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: School Dances And Spaghetti Wars - My first story post! Yay!

    Ya mal the only reason I didn't describe her is she is going going gone by chapter three somethin big is gonna happen and his chances with her are going ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: :Silently I Await: :Opening:

    This has real depth to it. I considered it very well written. I never noticed the change from past to present tense at all. Do you live in New York, ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: School Dances And Spaghetti Wars - My first story post! Yay!

    My best work comes out in realistic fiction/school stories, so crit hars I wanna make this one work! I'm workin on Chapter 2 right now! School Dances And Spaghetti Wars ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bard of life is ready to read, write, and uhhhhh... i dunno!

    [quote="areida07"]camwhore[/quote] I hope this means nothing dirty... I'm not sure it's not in my current vocab

    Jul 1, 2005


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug