User avatar

bard_of_life

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is amazed by those ginourmous toilets

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    Hey, I just realized, Jauque isn't going to be running away from war, he'll be running away from bad poublicity ahahahahaha!!!!

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Geoffry the Rock

    I love the last one... hahahaahahahahaa!!! ha.

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    Feeling sorry for emma and her family...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: lest you forget...

    Okay... this is... What?

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. Its a crappo day so I don't have to yardwork 2. Finally having the time and inspiration to write 3. Ummm... My dog was like super hyper and it ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    Is anyone here from america? and if they are did you see the second to last apprentice when they had to do their tasks and the one girl had to ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Stickmen!

    I like 10, it looks like 2 guys groovin in the bahama while i'm drunk! Hahahaha. *Picks up root beer, drinks, acts woozy*

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Was too slow and got beaten by my post

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^doesn't remember where she's supposed to be

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: KKK

    Brad, we are all entitled to our opinions, so we all have a say in this. I can't help but think you believe that unity is our downfall. This is ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Hey I'd like a bard with short brown hair (however you like) blue eyes, an eagle on his shoulder, and a lyre (harp) hanging from the other. If you could ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: KKK

    [quote]The fact is, people change to fit the needs of their surroundings: this is what we call "evolution." If someone wants to dominate others who all share the religion, don't ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^was too slow and got beaten by my post! Hahahahahahaha.... Wait, he's going to watch fireworks!!! Waaaaaaaaaahhhh! I wanna watch fireworks!!!

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ Is a meanie and stole my post spot. I wanted to write to niteowl... ^Is the gift giver. Yaya, have a cookie! And another, and another, and another, and ...

    Jul 5, 2005


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs