User avatar

bard_of_life

  • Randomosity Re: Its not working!!!

    haha, ur lucky, MPR, I can't even figger out how to make a blog....

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    Is wrong, I was upset by the content of her siggy

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^thanks god i'm not her :cry:

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^has an avvie featuring a guy with a stone in his forehead?

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blade of Everafter Chapter 1

    Wow, I couldn't stop reading, this is pretty good. I think the history lesson would be a good prolougue. I thought it really helped you understand the son's motives. The ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Is amazed by the fact that hunter lives somewhere hotter than hell

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    I would come back as a brown or black bear presuming I still could think for myself, that or a perengrine falcon

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    I am 13 going on 14, baby, I'm on the brink.... Better be wareful, canny and careful.... *wanders off, still humming tune*

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^Posted before my post of: ^claims that foolproof systems do not take into account the ingenuity of fools, and has one of my fave jokes ever posted in her profile.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    [quote]The Gyffindor Horcruxes is Godric Gyffindor sword[/quote] WRONG!!! Voldemort didn't know of the sword's existance. Therefore, it is NOT the horcrux. I think that it'll end up being something bu

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    PENS THAT WRITE LIKE S**T, and also over excited people. I hate hyper people! And worst of all... MY EXTREMELY IRRITATING CHRONIC WRITER'S BLOCK!

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is too slow on output of his rock comics!!!

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^has an avatar that looks like a sims screenshot but is, in actuality, from CATCF

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    SPOILER I agree with midnight's first theory. Except for I think somehow Dumbledore knew it was going to happen, and that he was somehow protecting Harry/Malfoy/Snape (not sure which) from ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    Has one of the best avatars i've yet seen

    Jul 17, 2005


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote