-
Re: Um, Hello!
hiya and welcome! i hope you enjoy yourself here and i can't wait to read some fo your work! feel free to PM me if you need anything! im kinda ...
Feb 20, 2009 -
Re: Hello!! =]
Hiya and welcome! I'm kinda new here too so don't worry your not alone! haha just let any of us know if you have any problems or questions, we'd love ...
Feb 20, 2009 -
Re: Hello everyone! :D
Hiya and welcome! I too am kinda new here and i know how confusing and a little overwhelming it can be at first, so don't hesitate to ask me or ...
Feb 20, 2009 -
Re: Hello :]
Hey guys, I'm new here obviously and I just wanted to introduce myself and say how awesome this site is. I think it's so cool, but a bit confusing so ...
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: Hello :]
Hey guys, I'm new here obviously and I just wanted to introduce myself and say how awesome this site is. I think it's so cool, but a bit confusing so ...
Feb 12, 2009
