User avatar

ballerina13

  • Welcome Mat Re: About Moi (Forever Threnody)

    Its nice to know more about you. France is so cool. I hope to go there someday soon. Sorry that is is so short. I ran out of things to ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Life and Times of Your Friendly Neighborhood Maniac!

    I am in band too! I have been for 3 years and love it more each time. I play the flute. Who are your favorite authors? What type of genre ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Truth to Mira

    Hello!It is nice to know more about you. What type of things do you write? Who are your favorite authors? What type of music do you listen to?

    May 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hello! I am ballerina13. So, we have a few rules here. first and foremost is, no chat speak. Occasional little things are alright but do not get to crazy! Also, ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hello! I can see that most people have to you of the rules. So, what types of books do you read? Do you have any favorite authors? Do not worry ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi! Well, it seems to be that everyone has told you of the rules here. So, how are you? Who are your favorite authors? But just remember seeing that this ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ooh Shinyyyyyyyyy!

    I play the flute as well. It is awesome! How do you become a veggie?

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: You can't handle the truth

    I love watching Scrubs! That show is so funny!

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ballet and tea

    Bonjour mon amies! My name is Angelina. I am shy and not a big fan of talking about myself. But I will take a swing at it. I have been ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there...

    Well, it looks like everyone had already told you about the rules that we have here. So, the next thing I can say is: How are you? What genre do ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Person in the Midst

    Greetings! What are you favorite books. What genre do you write in? Who do you admire as a writer. Everyone is very nice and willing to help at YWS. If ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS

    Hello and welcome. I see that everyone else has informed you of our rules. So, what genre do you write in? Who are your favorite authors? I am still new ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all!

    Hey! So, what genre do you write in? Who are your favorite authors? We have a 2:1 rule here: for every one story you submit you need to write two ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    Hello! How are you? EVeryone on this site is wonderfull and always willing to help. If you have any questions just ask. What genre do you write in? From, Ballerina

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi. im new in town. ill be happy to meet anyone!

    Hello! We have rules here: for every story you submit you must write two or more reviews. So, what genre do you write in? Everyone is very nice and we ...

    Feb 4, 2009


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline