-
Re: What book are you currently reading?
I am currently reading Anne of Ingleside by L.M.Montgomery and A wind in the door by Madeline L'Engle. (The sequel to A wrinkle in time)
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Nightmare before Christmas. I think creepy.
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: Christmas Wish List
Christmas list 1.Pointe shoes 2.Phantom of the Opera sheet music for flute 3.Books! 4.A new locket 5.A new diary. (Just in case I finish writing in this diary soon.) What ...
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song of all time?
I enjoy "Billie Jean" or "The way you make me feel".
Oct 22, 2009 -
Re: How'd You Find YWS?
I actually had e-mailed a writer asking of how to get my story published and she replied with YWS!
Apr 4, 2009 -
Re: Are You Excited?
Yes! But, for what? Oh well, I am excited for pretty much everything!
Apr 3, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Brown hair, brown eyes, short
Mar 15, 2009 -
Re: Create a Story! Sentence by sentence...
But Yufi went to the bathroom anyway while he talked to cheese stick.
Mar 15, 2009
