-
Re: Wacky Sentences!
I loved a birdbath riding a motorcycle because I'm cool like that.
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
I am hungry but nothing sounds good to eat.
Jan 1, 2010 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Yeah. It is pretty odd. I even used to watch that show as well. Plus I am in ballet....
Jan 1, 2010 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
Seasons Change~ Susie Suh :D
Jan 1, 2010 -
Re: 600,000+ Posts!
woohoo! * blows horns and dances*
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Questions/Answers
I would throw a handleful of money at them and run for my life! What would you say to the White Rabbit in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland? :o
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Iceprincess: Angelina is correct!
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Um... I have no idea but here goes nothing! Taylor? Tammie? Hobbies: dancing,writing,reading Place:U.S.A Hint: an animated mouse has my name. (Also a famous actress... :D )
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
I wonder if she will like the story...
Dec 31, 2009 -
Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook
I feel that by being on YWS and talking to different people and learning different styles helps your writing no matter what. To me, my writing has grown trememdously even ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Reading Rainbow being cancelled
Thats horrible! Why? It was such a good show, showing the real meaning of reading. It was one of my favorite shows. I will miss it terribly. I wonder what ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
I have never seen it so i suppose 0/10. Evening- staring Claire Danes
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: Song stuck in your head?
Washed by the water by NeedtoBreathe
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Blond or brown hair. Blue eyes? Tall and skinny
Oct 24, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
8/10. 1. Let go-Frou Frou :D 2.Battements Fondus-Robert Long... :lol: 3.Dancing with the bear- Jan A.P Kaczmarek 4.Some kind of wonderful-Michael Buble 5.Journey to the past-Aaliyah
Oct 24, 2009
