User avatar

ballerina13

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Chapter One

    I enjoyed this chapter as well but I find that you are not really showing us what happened but telling us. Let us feel as if we know Lucy and ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Broken Silence Chapter 2

    I enjoyed this one very much. I liked how you focused on the growing friendship of Eve and Jeremy within this chapter. I found a few spelling mistakes but besides ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Broken Silence Chapter One

    I am... intrigued to see where this will lead. I like the plot and feel that this a lot of potential. The first chapter really drew me in and to ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The American Dream Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 Evelyn November 9th, 1935 Heavy steps came marching up the spiral staircase. I could hear mindless chatter all the way from the kitchen. Mother was having tea with ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Prolouge

    Hello! Your story is intriguing. I enjoyed reading it. I have a few nitpicks though. First off, is the time period the Depression era? It seems so just by you ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: If it's all Falling Apart

    Hello! This was amazing! It was heartbreaking. The flow and character was all there. I loved the depth and emotion you breathed into this song. I was near tears at ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Charlotte's Hymn part 1

    I enjoyed this piece very much. The plot that you have created is intriguing. I like how you had an aura of mystery as to what was going to happen. ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kaedee!

    Hey! :D Who are your favorite authors? J.k. Rowling?! Do you have a favorite band? Um... lets see... what is your favorite animal? Its nice to know more about you!

    Mar 14, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your Book Cover '09!

    Oh! I would like one please!

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I enjoy chocolate soy milk. I tastes a little like almonds. :lol:

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Two Girls of Chicago...{Chapter Three}

    As the reviewer above me has already told you about the grammar, I will turn my attention onto other things. I enjoy where the story is going and I hope ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Has An Online Book Store

    Picks: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. A classic. Shows the hidden wonders and simple times of the Civil War era. The Letter Writer by Ann Rinaldi. Quick read and ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Drunk Mom Runs Through School With Sword

    That seems absurd. The whole story does not piece together.

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: An Ordeal of the Titanic

    I enjoyed this piece very much. The only concern that I have is that there were spelling errors and in he beginning when you talked about the Titanic being 'unsinkable' ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Theme songs!

    I am doing a dance for a competition to Wasehd by the water. I love it!

    Mar 6, 2010


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl