User avatar

ballerina13

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Taint Of Red Chapt. 2 (Draft 2)

    Hello again! I like how this is developing. I have a question though, Did you change your MC's name? Because in the last chapther it was not Katarinna. Just wondering. ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Taint Of Red Chapt. 1 (Draft 2)

    Hello! What you are writing about is a touchy subject for most people...a sad time in history. But! I enjoyed reading it very much. Your style is nice and I ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Other Re: Dear Humans,

    Hello! This was so clever and fun to read. It really brought forth the message of how valuable our planet is. Although, it was very short. I feel that if ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear You.

    Hello! This was very good. It was so sad and heartfelt. The emotion was dead on and the descpritions made me feel as if I was there. The others have ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Love You!!!

    Hello!This poem was so cute! I loved it. It has great flow and rhythm. I do not think that exclaimation point at the was unneccesary though. You might want to ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just give it some time

    Hi! This has such a strong message. I am sure every teenager can relate to this. There is so much emotion and depth to your poem. The flow was nice. ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Age of Discovery

    This was good. Short, concise, to the point. In one paragraph you explained such an event that shaped a new era in a way. It is factual. But I think ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Train accident

    Hello! First, would like to mention to you that I really enjoyed this piece. As others have already noted, it is best to run spell-check before posting. There were just ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day September 2010 Check-In

    I am aiming for 5-10.

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Day September 2010 Check-In

    I am aiming for 5-10.

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Beauty's Beast

    Hello! This is very good. It so different from classic fairytales and Disney's interpretation. I really enjoyed the prologue. I do think that you could lengthen it a bit more ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heaven's Gate

    Hello! This was amazing! The flow and fluidity of the words was right on so good job on that. The description really paints a picture for me. As I read ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rosalie (Short Piece)

    This was amazing! I loved it. It is so sad though. Your piece had so much depth and emotion. There were a few parts were the flow was interrupted such ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Today is one of those days - edited

    This was nice. I could see the scene perfectly. I loved the flow and word choice that you used. It was a calming and sweet poem. Great job! :D

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: ..

    I really enjoyed this. It had great flow and rhythm. It was inspiring and put a smile on my face! :D I loved how you used simple language and made ...

    Jun 14, 2010


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken